Header image

Header image

6/17/2010

Kulfi / Indian Ice ceram


Ingredients:-

Carnation Evaporated Milk-1 tin
Sweetened Condensed Milk-1 tin
Cool Whip- 16oz         (you will find this in the freezer section)
Fresh cream used for whipping-16 oz
Saffron-2 big pinch
Corn Flour-2 tsp
Cardamon powder- 2 tsp (optional)
Pistachios-1/2 cup (coarsely ground)
Almonds-1/2 cup (coarsely ground)
Green Food color-2 pinch (optional)


Method:-
In a small bowl corn flour and 2 tbsp of water mix together.
 In a large mixing bowl,combine condensed milk,evaporated milk,heavy whipping cream,corn flour water and cool whip.
Using an electric hand blender (or by hand) gently mix all ingredients together.
Add saffron,food color,cardamom powder and nuts powder.Mix well.
First put  1 tsp of nut powder and  pour mixture into small dixie style plastic cups or  kulfi moulds.           Cover cups with foil and insert a wooden Popsicle stick into the center. Or Pour this mixture into the freezing container and on top  add some saffron and nuts powders.
 Freeze kulfi for at least 4 to 6 hours,preferably overnight.


Enjoy!!!!!!!

I am sending this for Yasmen , Kumquat Ice Cream-I Scream For Ice Cream Challengr.


28 comments:

Kiran

Kulfi looks so delicious.Nice step by step presentation.Divya send it to Yasmeens icecream event.
http://yasmeen-healthnut.blogspot.com/2010/05/kumquat-ice-cream-i-scream-for-ice.html

Nithu Bala

Wow! what a lovely click..Divya, give me one..very tempting..

Swathi

Kulfi looks really good I need to make them.

Sushma Mallya

wow very tempting, love your stepwise pics...

Simplyfood

Kulfi looks wonderful and refreshing.I too made ice cream but I used strawberries as they are in season in UK.

Krishnaveni

wow...lovely ice cream...superb...can i take one...awesome

Guna's kitchen

well expalined with pictures... good work... and the kulfii luks so yummy thx for sharing .. happy to follow ur blog

Rach

I simply love kulfi :) Your method is very new for me. will try it this way sometime :) You can check out my version at my blog. Loved the kulfi, yummy :)

Rach

I simply love kulfi :) Your method is very new for me. will try it this way sometime :) You can check out my version at my blog. Loved the kulfi, yummy :)

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes)

ahhhhhhhhh...melts in mouth ....so soft n creamy

Umm Mymoonah

Looks so tempting Divya, the last picture i just want to grab it from you:-)

PranisKitchen

divya i am coming there..wow delicious kulfi ..love it in both forms..icecreams are good for this hot .grt job da this kind of presentation

Priya Suresh

Yummmm!!!am drooling here, wat a tempting and delicious kulfi, feel like grabbing..

Unknown

Divya, lovely step by step pics. I am going to try it out :)

Uma

looks so tempting divya! Perfect for the summer.

turmericnspice

bookmarked the page ...perfect cool dish to beat the heat...thanks for the lovely recipe

Shanthi Krishnakumar

Yummy and mouthwatering kulfi, Love the step by step instructions

Padhu Sankar

Wow!! Very very tempting Divya .I am a fan of your step by step pics

GayathriRaj

WOw Divyaa.....really thats a tempting one.....reminding me of my scholl days....i love kulfi and those pics are fabulous as alwaz and very helpful....

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover

Amazing ice cream, can I have one please...Yummy.

Malar Gandhi

Terrific work, lovely kulfi icescream, perfect for this summer.

Life is beautiful !!!

This is one of my favourite. A superb treat for the hot summer.

Sruthyganga

Dear.....your step by step explanations and picssss......i love it.....and am a real fan of your receipies now.....yummy and delicious......

Sruthyganga

Dear.....your step by step explanations and picssss......i love it.....and am a real fan of your receipies now.....yummy and delicious......

SandhyaPrasad

you are one great cook , i love the way you do it, fantastic great no more words :)

SandhyaPrasad

you are one great and wonderful cook .love love love the way you do it, fantastic, awesome and no more words just great

Unknown

will try some day!! <3

Unknown

Nice Recipe,
Thanks to submit this mouth watering recipe.
Can I make the same without any hand blender?
AS I know KitchenAid is the one of the best premium kitchen appliances brand.
Are kitcehnaid products available in India? If yes,
Can you just provide me the official website details where I can buy this Kitchenaid hand blender in India?

Divya's Recipes   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP