Header image

Header image

5/24/2010

Award Time

Yummy Team tagged me for this award.Thanks a lot for this award.They have wonderful space with fabulous collection of interesting recipes.As per the rules of this award,we have to post our most favorite pic and tag other blogger friend.I am posting my son pics...




My blogger friend My Little Space has shared this lovely award with me...She has a wonderful space with fabulous collection of interesting recipes.Sh always have a very creative food ideas.Simply you will be amazed visiting her blog.



Also Priya of Priya's Recipes has given me this Thank You Award...Priya has a great looking blog with interesting collection of recipes.Thanks priya for sharing this loving award.



I would like to pass this award to with all my lovely blogger buddies.
Please stop by to collect your awards...

18 comments:

Jayanthy Kumaran

Congrats Divya...
Keep up the great work...!

Unknown

Congrats on well deserved awards Divya. Thank you for passing this on to me. I really appreciate it :)

SpicyTasty

Congrats on your award!!!!

Kiran

Congrats on your well deserved awards and thank you for sharing with me.

Panchpakwan

Congarts on awards and beautiful pic.

PranisKitchen

divya
thanks a lot for sharing it with me.

Nithu Bala

Congrats for all your awards..nice picture..thanks for sharing it with me..

Life is beautiful !!!

Congratulations and such an enjoyable picture. He is too cute :)

Unknown

Congrats on all your awards, Divya..and thanks for sharing ..

GayathriRaj

Congrats Divya for all the awrds and thanks for sharing it with me to....

Swathi

Congrats on all your awards, cute guy, thanks for sharing it with me.

Hamaree Rasoi

Congrats Divya for all the awards and thanks for sharing it with me. I really appreciate it. Your son is very camera friendly. Cute

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Jaisy James

congrats dear

Priya Suresh

Congrats on ur awards, ur son looks cute..

SathyaSridhar

Divya,Congrats on all ur awards dear,well deserved and Thanks for sharing with me dear.Your Son looks soo smart n cute.

divya

Thanx dear for ur appreciation n love. They really encourage me a lot...Wishing u a very happy blogging...

Gita Jaishankar

Congrats on all your awards dear and thanks for sharing them with me...your son is very cute :)

Kat

Congratulations on your awards and your son is so adorable.

Divya's Recipes   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP